2019 Gahanna Farmers Market Community Tent Application
Thank you for your interest in participating at the Gahanna Farmers Market Community Tent for the 2019 summer season. The Gahanna Farmers Market will be on Sunday 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. this summer from June 2-September 29 (no market June 16). Non-Profit Organizations ONLY may sign up to set up at the Gahanna Farmers Market. For-Profit Businesses are welcome to fill in the application as a vendor at https://www.makegahannayours.com/farmers-market.
There is NO COST for use of the Community Tent space. Community non-profits may sign up for ONE week per month during the summer market on a first come, first served basis. Available dates are listed below.
Please submit your date choices and a confirmation will be sent
– Organizations must bring a 10x10 tent and a table. No tent or tables are provided.
– Only promotional material may be handed out; NO FUNDRAISING PLEASE.
– A member of your group must be present for the duration of the market.
– Set up time begins one (1) hour prior to the start of the 4:00 p.m. market.
– You should be ready 15 minutes prior to market start time.
– You are requested to stay until the close of market at 7:00 p.m.
– You are welcome to wear your organization’s t-shirt/hat/button.
The Gahanna Farmers Market Committee
Please use your “CTRL” key to choose multiple dates